A - Z
SEARCH FOR RELATED COMMUNITY RESOURCES
CHILD SUPPORT / PATERNITY
- Child support enforcement services for TANF recipients. PHONE (609) 348-3001 Ext: 2712
CHILDREN AND FAMILIES INITIATIVE
- See Family Success Centers
EMPLOYMENT SERVICES FOR YOUTH (YOUTHWORKS)
- Comprehensive resource for job seeking youth maintained by the Workforce Development Board.
FAMILY AND COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT
- Administers a range of assistance programs for children and families including temporary financial assistance and food stamps.
FAMILY SUCCESS CENTERS
Five Family Success Centers providing comprehensive, community based services for children and families.
HEALTH SERVICES FOR CHILDREN
- Immunizations and other child health services are available for children from birth to five years of age.
- Addresses the needs of youth, families, disabled and senior citizens.
JDAI Community Engagement Handbook (PDF)
– a directory of community organizations and services that support and strengthen families.
JUVENILE / FAMILY CRISIS
- This program is designed to assist families who are experiencing serious difficulties in managing the behavior of children aged 10-17.
PUBLIC HEALTH SUBSTANCE ABUSE SERVICES
- Programs to address the problems of drug and alcohol abuse.
SHELTER FOR YOUTH
- A temporary shelter for runaway, homeless and abused adolescents ages 10-17.
SUBSTANCE ABUSE SERVICES
- (TRY-IT program) - Outpatient services for youth aged 12-18 and their families.
- Providing a range of services for youth and their families.
YOUTH SERVICES COMMISSION
- Plans and implements community based services and advocacy to reduce juvenile delinquency and improve the juvenile justice system.
Using Our Site
This website is sponsored and managed by Atlantic County Government.
This Page Was Last Modified on Wednesday, July 1, 2015
For questions or further information please
to contact the Public Information Officer.